Your first LCD Smartie contact?

Get statistics about the program.

Moderators: limbo, _X7JAY7X_, caesar, IFR

Buy LCD Smartie hardware and support our project. Please go to our Indiegogo page to find out more

Your first LCD Smartie contact?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Your first LCD Smartie contact?

Postby mikkokh » March 28th, 2010, 12:27 am

I found link to LCD Smartie from http://www.rautasaitti.com/artikkelit/viritys/lcd.php (Page is written in Finnish)... And to that page, I found with Google... :-)
mikkokh

Re: Your first LCD Smartie contact?

Postby hydrolisk1792 » September 30th, 2015, 6:55 am

Found out about Smartie a long time ago, maybe in 2007 sometime. Have been using it ever since for home automation, at my shop, and so on. I even use it on events to display information on large readouts. Everyone that comes in always asks about it. And I tell them what I do with it and all that it can do. I'm like a walking advert for this program. Everyone that comes over to the house loves what I have done with it in my "NASA" control center (as people call it) computer room. Got it running all my readouts, overhead speaker system for my custom security system, door locks, and so on. By far my favorite plugins are the search and replace, the winamp plugins, hold n scroll, hotkey, and so on. By far the most versatile and modular program around.
hydrolisk1792
Power User

Previous

Return to Polls